The Publisher Promotion Checklist
Ready to start promoting your publication? Here is a handy publisher promotion checklist to help you follow tried-and-true tips for successfully selling your content on Issuu. Don’t forget, we’ve got a whole Promotion Toolkit of sample blog, email and ad templates to help you drive sales.
Optimize Your Publication and Issuu Profile
- Make sure your Issuu profile is up to date with your name, picture, profile, website and social links.
- Make sure your publication has a clear, compelling title and description. This helps for SEO, too.
- Double-check the pages included in your preview edition – do you share big-enough, enticing chunks so readers can get a feel for your publication?
Get Your Website and Social Ready
- Embed your publication on your website or blog
- Include a “Digital Shop” link in your website like Luca
- Pin a post about your for-sale publication to the top of your social pages
- Include a link to your for-sale publication in your social bios
- Set up the Issuu Facebook app like Fishing Monthly, or use Issuu checkout links for the “Check Out on Another Website” option in your Facebook Shop tab
Share Often With Your Fans
- Be sure to be highlight that the digital issue is purchasable through Issuu by including Issuu hashtags, handles, saying “Buy it on Issuu,” etc.
- Promote your for-sale publication in an email newsletter to your fans
- Regularly promote your for-sale publications on your social channels. It’s ok to do it even daily!
- Promote the specific articles or features inside your for-sale publication