Start your November 2018 content calendar
That’s right! It’s time to start thinking ahead to your November 2018 content calendar. As we start to dive into the holiday season, it’s an especially important time for brands and individuals to step up their marketing game. Read on for our list of creative content ideas for this coming November.
What is a content calendar?
A content calendar is an essential tool for creators when building a steady stream of content for their brand. Some creatives choose to think ahead with their calendar apps, others use spreadsheets and some even create custom content calendars in InDesign. It’s all about preference.
Why you need to think ahead for your content
Although there’s still a few weeks until November 2018, thinking ahead now will make your content execution a lot smoother later. Let’s figure out ways to think outside the box for your November 2018 content calendar. Even though Thanksgiving is the biggie for a lot of the United States, let’s think on a bigger scale.
Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu’s millions of monthly readers.
Holidays for November 2018 content calendars:
- World Vegan Month
- Author’s Day (November 1, 2018)
- National Sandwich Day (November 3, 2018)
- Candy Day (November 4, 2018)
- National Donut Day (November 5, 2018)
- Midterm Elections (November 6, 2018)
- Veterans Day – USA (November 11, 2018)
- Remembrance Day (November 11, 2018)
- World Kindness Day (November 13, 2018)
- Entrepreneurs Day (November 21, 2018)
- Thanksgiving – USA (November 22, 2018)
- Black Friday (November 23, 2018)
- Small Business Saturday (November 24, 2018)
- National Cake Day (November 26, 2018)
- National Day of giving (November 26, 2018)
- Rockefeller Tree Lighting (November 29, 2018)
Trends for November 2018 content calendars:
- Thanksgiving recipes and decorations (USA)
- Holiday gift guides
- Darker fall colors (auburns, browns, rusty reds)
- Boots, coats, gloves
- Table setting inspiration
- Fallen leaves
- Rain, first snows
- Family time
- Candles, blankets
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- Turkey, potatoes, stuffing
Get started with your November 2018 content calendar
Still not sure where to get started? Try our Pinterest boards for some ideas: