May 2019 Content Calendars
The warm welcome of Spring has brought with it a whole new level of content marketing inspiration. Now is the time to amp up your marketing efforts to align with today’s hottest fashion, current trends, and buzz-worthy holidays. Keep reading for an Issuu curated list of May Content Calendar inspiration.
What is a Content Calendar?
A content calendar is an essential tool for creators when building a steady stream of content for their brand. Some creatives choose to think ahead with their calendar apps, others use spreadsheets and some even create custom content calendars in InDesign. It’s all about preference.
Holidays for May Content Calendars:
- National Space Day (May 3rd)
- Star Wars Day (May 4th)
- Kentucky Derby (May 4th)
- Cinco de Mayo (May 5th)
- Nurses Day (May 6th)
- National Beverage Day (May 6th)
- Teacher Appreciation Day (May 7th)
- Mother’s Day (May 12th)
- National Chocolate Chip Day (May 15th)
- Armed Forces Day (May 18th)
- National Brown Bag It Day (May 25th)
- National Wine Day (May 25th)
- Memorial Day (May 27th)
- Hamburger Day (May 28th)
Trends for May Content Calendars:
- Light Dinner Options + Recipes
- Plant-Based Foods
- Local Produce / Farming
- Brunch Ideas
- Gardening + Spring Cleaning
- Mother’s Day Gifts
- Spring Weddings
- Day Trips + Staycations
- Outdoor Adventures + Activities
Inspiration for May Content Calendars:
Check out a few of our fabulous Pinterest Boards for some inspiration for your May Content Calendars.