Ideas for November 2019 Content Calendars
Harvest season is upon us! We are planning gatherings for friends and family. People are collecting their recipes, sharing gratitude, and getting cozy. This month is all about hospitality. Keep reading for inspiration for your November content calendar.
What is a content calendar?
A content calendar is a plan for maintaining engagement with your brand as the seasons change. Keep your social posts organized in spreadsheets, Indesign, or calendar apps. Your audience will appreciate seeing relevant content in their feed.
Trends for November 2019 Content Calendars
- Healthy thanksgiving recipes
- Staircase makeover
- Immunity boosting oils and foods
- Topaz & Citrine (Nov. birthstone)
- Teddy bear jackets
- High-contrast hair styles
- Bench entryway decor
- Fall container gardens
Holidays for November Content Calendars
- Author’s Day (November 1st)
- Daylight Savings (November 3rd)
- Candy Day (November 4th)
- Veterans Day (November 11th)
- World Kindness Day (November 13th)
- Entrepreneur’s Day (November 21st)
- Thanksgiving Day (November 28th)
- Black Friday (November 29th)
- Small Business Saturday (November 30th)