March 2018 Content Calendars
Let March be the month of marketing madness. Start planning your March content calendars today so that you can reach your marketing goals and reap the benefits of your hard work all month long. Keep reading for our list of trending events and topics that’ll help your likes, follows and shares skyrocket.
What is a content calendar?
A content calendar is an essential tool for creators when building a steady stream of content for their brand. Some creatives choose to think ahead with their calendar apps, others use spreadsheets and some even create custom content calendars in InDesign. It’s all about preference.
Holiday’s for March Content Calendar:
- Mardi Gras (March 5th)
- International Women’s Day (March 8th)
- National Meatball Day (March 9th)
- Daylight Savings (March 10th)
- National Pack Your Lunch Day (March 10th)
- National Plant a Flower Day (March 12th)
- National Quilting Day (March 16th)
- Saint Patrick’s Day (March 17th)
- Spring Equinox (March 20th)
- Puppy Day (March 23rd)
- Virtual Vacation Day (March 30th)
Trends for March 2019 Content Calendars:
- Mardi Gras Recipes + Party Tips
- Quotes + Words to Live By
- Healthy Lunch Recipes
- Saint Patrick’s Day Party Inspiration
- Spring Cleaning
- Spring Planting Inspiration
- Animals + Puppies
- Winter Travel Ideas
Inspiration for your March 2019 content calendars:
Take a look at our Pinterest to spark some ideas for your own content.