Ideas for January 2020 Content Calendars
January 2020 marks the beginning of the end of another decade. New Years celebrations are all about past reflections and future hopes. Inspire your audience with content and imagery that help them with this new beginning. Despite it being the middle of Winter focus on feelings of freshness and rejuvenation for your January 2020 content calendar.
What is a content calendar?
A content calendar is a way for maintaining a steady stream of content no matter the time of year. With all the other rush surrounding us this season social media strategy is far from our minds. So, think ahead and create your January 2020 content calendar with calendar apps, spreadsheets or even InDesign. Whatever keeps you organized!
Holidays for January 2020 Content Calendars
- National Blood Donor Month
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- National Hangover Day (also January 1st)
- Science Fiction Day (January 2nd)
- Golden Globes (January 5th)
- Elvis’ Birthday (January 8th)
- Dress Up your Pet Day (January 14th)
- National Popcorn Day (January 19th)
- Chinese New Year (January 25th)
- Grammy’s (January 26th)
- Data Privacy Day (January 28th)
Trends for January Content Calendars
- Self care
- Workout guides
- College football
- Garnet (Jan. birthstone)
- Party planning
- Film and music awards