Ideas for January 2019 Content Calendars
You’ve made it past the hectic holiday season, but don’t stop your killer marketing game just yet. Now is the time to start planning your January content to start the New Year on the right foot. Keep reading for resolution-filled content calendar ideas for January 2019.
What is a content calendar?
A content calendar is an essential tool for creators when building a steady stream of content for their brand. Some creatives choose to think ahead with their calendar apps, others use spreadsheets and some even create custom content calendars in InDesign. It’s all about preference.
Why you need to start your January planning today:
The only thing more hectic than the holiday season is the start of the new year! Just because the holidays and the New Year means time off from work, it doesn’t mean the content should stop flowing. Get ahead of your January content planning to ensure that there is no radio silence on your social feeds while everyone is ringing in the New Year.
Leverage the New Year.
Whether it’s a new lifestyle choice or getting into an intense work out routine— the New Year means new resolutions. But, don’t stop with individual resolutions. Use the New Year to start fresh with your content game. Brainstorm with your team marketing strategy resolutions to make 2019 the best year yet.
Holidays for January 2019 Content Calendars:
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- National Blood Mary Day (January 1st)
- Festival of Sleep Day (January 3rd)
- Trivia Day (January 4th)
- National Spaghetti Day (January 4th)
- National Bird Day (January 5th)
- Cuddle Up Day (January 6th)
- National Technology Day (January 6th)
- Houseplant Appreciation Day (January 10th)
- National Milk Day (January 11th)
- National Dress Up Your Pet Day (January 14th)
- Hat Day (January 15th)
- National Popcorn Day (January 19th)
- National Cheese Lover Day (January 20th)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January 21st)
- National Pie Day (January 23rd)
- Compliment Day (January 24th)
- National Have Fun at Work Day (January 28th)
- National Plan for Vacation Day (January 29th)
Trends for January 2019 Content Calendars:
- Healthy/Vegan Recipes
- Healthy Lifestyle Choices/Tips
- Fitness Routine Ideas
- Self Care Advice
- Whites,Blues, Neutrals
- “Fresh” Content
- Quotes & Inspiration for the New Year
- New Year Resolutions
- Best of 2018 Highlights
- 2019 Bucket List Ideas
Inspiration for your January 2019 content calendars:
Check out our fabulous Pinterest boards for some help ringing in the New Year.
- Ring in the New Year
- Veg Out: Vegan and Vegetarian
- Illustration, Drawing, Painting
- Cozy Cabins
- Green Thumb
- Sustainable Living
- Self Love | Self Care
- Words to Live By
- Black and White
- Jet Set: Travel