Ideas for February 2020 Content Calendars
A February content calendar can go in as many directions as the French have words for love (which according to my social media feed there’s at least 10). Valentine’s Day crashes into our calendar. We think about first dates, celebrity crushes, old flames, and maybe even that “one who got away.” Read on for inspiration on how to fill your February 2020 content calendar today!
What is a content calendar?
A content calendar is just a way of keeping track of, and posting regularly on, your social schedule. Use whatever keeps your organized for developing your February 2020 content calendar.
Holidays for February Content Calendars
- Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day (February 1st)
- Chocolate Fondue Day (February 5th)
- Clean out Your Computer Day (February 10th)
- World Radio Day (February 13th)
- Valentine’s Day (February 14th)
- Ferris Wheel Day (February 14th)
- Random Act of Kindness Day (February 17th)
- Single Tasking Day (February 22nd)
- International Polar Bear Day (February 27th)
Trends for February Content Calendars:
- Recipes for two
- Gift guides
- Galentine’s day
- Amethyst (Feb. birthstone)
- Date night ideas
- Makeup trends