Ideas for December 2019 Content Calendars
We welcome the Winter season in December. Temperatures may be dropping, but spirits are rising. Grab your favorite mug and comfiest sweater. Gather around the fire with family and friends share reflections on the past year. Then, take a deep breath and exhale into the cold air. As the steam escapes from your lips we remember how special this time of year really is. Plan your December 2019 content calendars now!
What is a content calendar?
Prepare for December by curating a seasonal social schedule. This is one of the most important times of year for establishing your brand, because many people are home for the holidays. Additionally, they are browsing the Internet and researching buying decisions. So, take advantage of this trend and use apps, spreadsheets, or Indesign for establishing a steady stream of content.
Related Reading: Keep your Audience Engaged over the Holidays
Trends for December 2019 Content Calendars:
- Evergreen decor
- Casseroles and family dinners
- Zircon, Turquoise, & Tanzanite (Dec. birthstones)
- Closet design
- Sweater & skirt combos
- Handmade gifts
- Wide leg jeans
- New Years Eve preparations
Holidays for December Content Calendars:
- Cyber Monday (December 2nd)
- National Cookie Day (December 4th)
- Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (December 7th)
- Brownie Day (December 8th)
- International Mountain Day (December 11th)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
- Bacon Day (December 30th)
- New Years Eve (December 31st)