April 2019 Content Calendars
This April, make sure you give your marketing strategy and social channels some much needed “spring cleaning”. Reflect on your top posts and major marketing goals while also planning fresh and exciting spring content. Keep reading for our April content calendar inspiration.
What is a content calendar?
A content calendar is an essential tool for creators when building a steady stream of content for their brand. Some creatives choose to think ahead with their calendar apps, others use spreadsheets and some even create custom content calendars in InDesign. It’s all about preference.
Holidays for April Content Calendars:
- National Poetry Month
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- National Humor Month
- April Fool’s Day (April 1st)
- National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day (April 2nd)
- World Party Day (April 3rd)
- National Beer Day (April 7th)
- World Health Day (April 7th)
- National Sibling’s Day (April 10th)
- Pet Day (April 11th)
- National Gardening Day (April 14th)
- Easter (April 21st)
- Earth Day (April 22nd)
Trends for April Content Calendars:
- Spring Cleaning
- Spring Fashion Inspiration
- Pastels + Earth Tones
- Travel + Roadtrips
- Mini Celebrations
- Easter Decor, Brunch + DIYs
- Gardening + Backyard Farming
- Light + Fresh Recipes
Inspiration for April Content Calendars:
Take a look at our Pinterest for some fresh content inspiration.
- Springtime Celebrations
- Springtime Weddings
- Spring Styles
- Brunch Ideas
- Florals Forever
- Green Thumb: Get into Gardening
How are you planning your April Content Calendars? Let us know in the comments below!