Blogtober 2018 is almost here
It’s that wonderful time of year for content creators: Blogtober 2018 is almost upon us. Let’s deck the halls with tons of blog posts and get creative. Bloggers, are you up for the challenge? Learn more about how you can survive Blogtober, find out where you can get Blogtober 2018 prompts, and see how you can monetize your blog content with digital publishing.
What is Blogtober?
Blogtober is a challenge for bloggers to create content every single day of the month. That means yes, weekends and holidays count too. The goal of Blogtober is to push yourself creatively and really get your blog content in motion. Even if you’re just an occasional blogger, doing a challenge like Blogtober can allow your audience to get to know you better. There are no other rules. Just keep creating content that you love and want to share with your audience.
Tips for surviving Blogtober 2018
- Jot down ideas for blog posts you want to write now, so you can write them during Blogtober 2018.
- Ask your readers what they want to hear from you; after all, that’s 31 posts you’ll be putting out there. You want them to stay interested!
- Write some backup posts ahead of time, for days when you’re just not feeling up to it but still need to put out that Blogtober content.
- Tell your audience, whether in a newsletter or a blog post, what you’re up to–– it’s more likely that they’ll want to support you if they know it’s a challenge!
- Check out our October 2018 content calendar ideas for prompts!
- Grab a cup of tea, coffee or your drink of choice and just let the words flow. It doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to be you!
- Don’t be afraid to miss a day if you absolutely have to. Let’s be honest, a few missed days out of 31 is amazing.
- If at first you don’t succeed, there’s always next year. Or, next month. Keep pushing yourself to create.
Monetize your Blogtober 2018 content
Now that you’ve got all this awesome blog content, let’s monetize it. Learn more about how you can monetize blog content with Issuu: